Any special tricks to changing with it? Everyone has their own style. Some tuck their hands inside the poncho and change inside the poncho. Some leave their arms out and change under it. Watch some changing videos here.
Do you accept returns or refunds? Yes, if you are unsatisfied with any Marlin Ray product for any reason, we accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of you receiving the product. They must be unused and unwashed for a full refund. We cover the cost of return shipping!
If you'd like to initiate a return or exchange, please contact us.
How is my order shipped? We ship using USPS priority which takes 2 days to get to you once it leaves our shipping center.
Do you ship internationally? Yes, we ship USPS international, which starts at $32.06. Although, we recommend choosing UPS or DHL at check out for more reliability.
How do I care for my 100% cotton surf poncho? The first thing you want to do before you use your poncho is to wash it, to tighten the weave. For best results and to minimize your carbon impact, wash the poncho in cold water and line dry.
The ponchos are 100% cotton so they will shrink after the first wash.
Because the fabric is woven in small batches, each poncho color is limited in quantity and varies slightly in size by about 1 inch. Each final sewn poncho will also vary in size by about 1 inch.
For the lined ponchos, the cotton terry has been pre shrunk to minimize the shrink difference between the two fabrics. Because these are 100% cotton and hand sewn, each poncho will have a slightly different wear effect after extended wash and use.
Will a specific poncho color be back in stock? Some of the fabrics colors come in limited quantity runs so there will be some color combinations that won't be in stock but we will always replace top selling color combinations with similar fabric colors.
What are your sustainability practices?
- Read the details of our supply chain here
- Our products are produced ethically at the world's only carbon neutral, fair trade factory protecting wildlife, located in Kenya.
- We use 100% natural materials, recycled materials, or factory scraps.
- The carbon impact of all production and shipping has been offset with Wildlife Works Forest Protection Credits.
- No Landfill: return your used poncho to us at the end of its life, and we will repurpose it and give you 10% off of your next order! Just email us when you're ready to return your used poncho and we'll send you a label.